ENDOCRINE DISORDERS

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 9, 2014

How I got rid of Hyperthyroidism

REPORTS SHOWING THE RELAPSE OF HYPERTHYROIDISM



The following reports show how I had a relapse of my hyperthyroidism after two years. I have lost few of my reports and once I find them will keep updated. Reports show TSH levels, Vitamin D deficiency and normal T3.T4 and TSH levels after taking medications for a year in 2009.

My first report after taking medications for six months. Still TSH readings showing the presence of hyperthyroidism.
Normal T3 and T4 readings


My reports after one year of taking thyroid medications. Free T3,T4 and TSH level which appear to be normal.


Again relapse of subclinical hyperthyroidism after two years in 2011. Reports show vitamin D deficiency and a very low TSH reading.

Vitamin D deficiency due to hyperthyroidism
VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
Low TSH Reading
LOW TSH READING






No comments: